Wednesday, October 18, 2006



Wow, two posts in a week, I’m on a roll. Decided to share a photo of a project I did a couple of months ago. I needed a little cozy for my mp3 player since I toss it in my purse daily and take it to work with me. I saw some Ipod Nano knit cozies and thought they were really cute. For those of us who don’t have an Ipod, you know that it is nearly impossible to find cool accessories for your mp3 player. So I tried my hand at it…this was also my first attempt at felting. I really lucked out and the little case came out exactly the right size that I needed. I only need to add a little button, but seeing as though its been a couple months, I’m sure you think that button is never gonna make it on the cozy. I used some wool yarn that someone sent me, it was thick and thin yarn so I was curious to see how that would felt…it has a very interesting texture to it, sort of thin and lacy in spots and thick in others, and serves it purpose well with all the junk in my purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment